Praveen Panjiar is founder of Knowledge Empowered, an aspiring entrepreneur, and the Chief Blogger at WITS ZEN.
After years of rich and varied experience in IT services, Praveen is now venturing out, developing a sustainable (?) business model for his “temporary organization”, also known as “Startup” (glamorously!).
The outcome: Knowledge Empowered
Knowledge Empowered is a “temporary organization” that believes ” Learning is a lifelong journey, and our quest for knowledge never ends “ and it helps you ” empowered with all the information and insight to make you exceptionally effective and more successful in your career”.
If you still have patience to explore more about Praveen, find below his writing gigs (gibberish!):
- Blame It on Clayton Christensen, Steve Blank and Eric Ries,If I Ever Fail
- “The Unbearable Lightness of Being”: One Big Fallacy About An Aspiring Entrepreneur
- Indian Entrepreneurship Ecosystem: A Reality Check
- Can Social Media Impact Education System?
- Social Media Expert! Social Media Snake Oil!
- Adding Value to Cognitive Surplus Creates The Dragonfly Effect
- Let Social Media Cause Seismic Social Change in 2011
- How Companies Should Use Social Media for Better Corporate Social Responsibility
- Why Companies Should Adopt Social Media? How? And, Implications
- Social Media ROI is like “Big O”
- IBM’s Social Business Jam Report
Over the years, lot many experts have been making a lot of statements about a person, like Praveen, and trying to explore his likes:
- Steve Blank What’s A Startup?
- What We Look for in Founders
- Startups in 13 Sentences
- 5 Ways a Minimum Viable Audience Helps You Create a Successful Startup
- Three Ways to Fund Your Online Startup Without Investors
- 9 Attitudes of Highly Creative People
Praveen’s breed has been featured in following books:
“A legendary hero is usually the founder of something—the founder of a new age, the founderof a new religion, the founder of a new city, the founder of a new way of life. In order to found something new, one has to leave the old and go on a quest of the seed idea, a germinal ideathat will have the potential of bringing forth that new thing.”
“This is a golden age for journalism… except for the money”“ the sudden lowering of the cost of collaboration brought by the internet represents revolutionary new kinds of creativity and problem‑solving.”
” …people on the Internet showed they were in charge. Any individual can be stopped, co-opted, bought off or sued. But the Internet allows people to draw strength from each other.”
“Artists don’t care about credit. We care about change.”
“Discovering markets for emerging technologies inherently involves failure, and most individual decision makers find it very difficult to risk backing a project that might fail because the market is not there.”
“Lean in the sense of low-burn. Of course, many startups are capital efficient and generally frugal. But by taking advantage of open source, agile software, and iterative development, lean startups can operate with much less waste.”
“…a radical reexamination of the entire new product introduction process.It makes clear that companies need a parallel process to product development; one dedicated to bringing customers and their needs head first into the new product introduction process – before the product is ever launched or shipped.”